We choose Longview Analytics for creating customized business intelligence solutions, meeting all specific requirements. Easily to integrate into existing system environments, and the given scalability safe your organization’s earlier capital expenditures and make the growing of your applications due to increased request sure. There is no limitation to grow – from departmental to enterprise wide use. Longview Analytics realizes effectively the analysis of large data volume (Big Data) as well as the use of cloud-based Business Intelligence. Please read more …
The Dashboard Driver is the new Business Intelligence control element to make your reporting even more flexible.
Using the innovative widget technology, existing Guided Analytics applications can be extended to enable individual self-service analyses by business users.
Benefit from professional dashboard templates for various areas such as sales or finance:
- Recognize trends immediately and drive decisions with BI reports from experts
- Jump directly to new widgets (windows) for individual analyses of business users through the innovative Multi-Windows technology
- All important information at a glance due to the free positioning of the widgets, no unnecessary switching between static reports
- No uncontrolled growth of new reports
- Extremely fast development times due to predefined templates
- Completely Responsive Design
- Consistent corporate design for all data visualizations
- Integration of new external information, e.g. stock prices, internal Wikis, route planner, voice control, weather, search functions or other bi-systems (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Deltamaster, Qlik and many more)
- Suitable for use as a portal solution for various BI solutions
You want to see the Dashboard Driver live? Then please contact us.
Marketing Reporting Tool (MRT)
Design just once – fully automated reporting for your needs.
With the new Marketing Reporting Tool, you can combine all the data that is important to you in a customized dashboard and update it automatically. Manual creation of Excel spreadsheets is a thing of the past. We connect your social media system (e.g. Linkedin, YouTube, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) with data from SEO, paid advertising and sales for a 360 degree view into your marketing campaigns.
- Management dashboard with key KPIs
- Drill down into detailed views to understand campaign and channel performance
- Display real-time posts with automatic alert notification
- Distribution of widgets, reports and dashboards at the touch of a button or automated
You want to learn more about the Marketing Reporting Tool? Please contact us.
Microsoft SQL Server
IBM Cognos TM1
DeltaMaster solutions connect with all well-established databases and other existent information systems.
The BI Survey 18 attested again the top ranking of DeltaMaster in “Visual Design Standards”, 96 percent of DeltaMaster users would recommend the software to other companies. Furthermore, DeltaMaster received number one rankings in other categories, such as Cooperation, Business Benefits, Innovation. Please find more information.
The Planning Survey 17 classified DeltaMaster as “Development-oriented planning solution” and ranked it No. 1 in the categories “Customer Satisfaction”, “Project Success”, “Vendor Support”, “Implementer Support”, and “Self-service”. DeltaMaster was represented for the first time in the Planning Survey, so the five top-rankings made it an outstanding success.
Use the new DeltaApp as a „thumb dashboard“ in the style of DeltaMaster – easy to understand information, readily identifiable indicators to ensure prompt action and right decisions on the spot. Bissantz‘ DeltaApp was developed for the iPhone. Please contact us to get a demo report for a rapid start of „haptic reasoning“.
Pyramid Analytics Platform
Pyramid Analytics offers one of the few comprehensive data analytics platforms. Pyramid combines the best of self-service analytics and established BI systems. The data analytics platform enables everyone in your organisation to make better and faster decisions based on the same information.
THE analytics platform
Pyramid’s analytics platform covers ALL important analytics functions out of the box. Pyramid is especially optimised for SAP. Without any data extraction or duplication, Pyramid offers best-in-class functions and performance without touching the governance and security functions of the SAP platform.
A secure BI platform with self-service and AI integration.
Pyramid’s BI platform supports the complete self-service analytics workflow. As an advanced analytics platform, Pyramid offers best-in-class capabilities for organisations that require scalable, AI-driven insights and want to deliver them to any user on any browser or device within a robust governance framework. It enables users to easily prepare, model, visualise, analyse, publish and present data to make informed business decisions. Pyramid has a platform-independent architecture that can be deployed on-premise, in the cloud or in a hybrid environment.
Get the most out of your SAP investment – New native integration options for SAP BW
SAP BW is one of the most widely used databases in the world and now a first-class data source in Pyramid – and it’s full-featured: work with SAP BW cubes, ADSOs, composite providers and queries. Easily explore your SAP BW 4/HANA data and SAP legacy data.
Direct queries – best-in-class support for analytics in SAP BW & SAP HANA.
Pyramid directly queries SAP BW and SAP HANA using SAP-specific features such as key figure formatting, time-dependent hierarchies, alternative hierarchy labels, cascading parameters and more.
Data Governance – Complete control and governance of the entire platform.
Because Pyramid connects directly to SAP data sources without first copying the data into the local data model technology, security is not lost. Pyramid accesses the data through direct query, leaving your business logic untouched.
End-to-end analytics platform
SAP users not only get meaningful insights into their data, but also benefit from Pyramid’s self-service analytics capabilities. Data wrangling, data discovery, reporting and dashboards, and a machine learning workbench are all included in a single, end-to-end web-based environment.
Complete integration – analyse all your data in one place.
All modern businesses have numerous data sources and storage locations. Pyramid provides a single analytics environment where users can integrate content from multiple sources (including SAP), apply universal interactions and change context on the fly.
Functional capabilities of Pyramid on SAP BW and HANA:
– Direct query capabilities that eliminate the need to duplicate and import SAP data into another BI tool’s native database environment.
– Elegant self-service functionality with drag-and-drop collaboration features
– Comprehensive dashboarding with publishing, planning and security functions
– Report bursting that allows users to distribute published documents in a variety of pixel-perfect formats (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF, HTML, PNG, JSON, XML)
– Data modelling capability that can write data models and mashups back into SAP HANA.
For more information, click here: Pyramid Analytics Factsheet en
Would you like to learn more about Pyramid Analytics? Then contact us.