- Ad-hoc Analysis
- What-if-scenarios & forecasts
- Create your reports, dashboards, and analysis applications easily in a point-and-click environment.
- Deploy your business intelligence platform enterprise-wide.
- Benefit from the given scalability, the graphical flexibility, and short implementation times.
- Generate rapid ROI, due to process optimisations, which result in lower costs, enhanced efficiency, and profit increases.
- Microsoft SQL-Server
- Microsoft Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Oracle Database
- Oracle Hyperion Essbase
- IBM Cognos TM1
- SAP Netweaver Information Warehouse (SAP BW)
Validation, consolidation and the preparation of large amounts of data is the cornerstone of a data-driven company.
Centralized data storage can better protect data, reduce reconciliation problems and searches, eliminate media disruptions and avoid redundancies. Only centralized, transparent data storage makes it possible to implement digitalization offensives at all.
Clever process automation can reduce your operating costs and save time.
In doing so, we often use very simple tools for master data management, e.g. Excel, Access or MySQL.
- Immediate query of key figures
- Alarm functionalities
- Networking of all important business information
- Revolution in the way of operation
- Flexibility and comfort for office, meeting and on the go
- Can be used in several languages
- Forecast/Early Warning System for extraordinary expenses, Digital Forecast
- Fraud detection
- Cross- and Upselling Prediction
- Recommendation Engine
- Preventing of customer fluctuation, Churn Prediction
- Predictive Maintenance
- Process Control
- Prediction of price peaks, Price Prediction
- Supplier Scoring